I am not very familiar with progressive music in general, but with this being Ihsahn, I had to give it a try. One fact clearly arises by listening to this
1. Disassembled (featuring Einar Solberg) 2. Mass Darkness (featuring Matt Heafy) 3. My Heart is of the North 4. South Winds 5. In the Vaults 6. Until I Too Dissolve 7. Pressure 8. Frail 9. Crooked Red Line” (featuring Jørgen Munkeby) 10. Celestial Violence” (featuring
1. Arrival 2. The Paranoid 3. Introspection 4. The Eagle and the Snake 5. Catharsis 6. Something Out There 7. Grief 8. The Grave 9. Departure Deluxe edition bonus track 10. Recollection Eremita is the fourth studio solo album by former Emperor frontman Ihsahn.
1. The Barren Lands 2. A Grave Inversed 3. After 4. Frozen Lakes on Mars 5. Undercurrent 6. Austere 7. Heaven’s Black Sea 8. On the Shores After is the third studio solo album by former Emperor frontman Ihsahn. This album is
1. Misanthrope 2. Scarab 3. Unhealer 4. Emancipation 5. Malediction 6. Alchemist 7. Elevator 8. Threnody 9. Monolith angL is the second full-length solo album of Emperor frontman Ihsahn. Writing began in early 2007, after Ihsahn had completed touring with Emperor. The
1. Invocation 2. Called by the Fire 3. Citizen 4. Homecoming 5. Astera Ton Proinon 6. Panem et Circenses 7. And He Shall Walk in Empty Places 8. Will You Love Me Now? 9. The Pain is Still Mine
Vegard Sverre Tveitan (born 10 October 1975), better known as Ihsahn, is a Norwegian multi-instrumentalist, singer, and composer. He is best known for his work with the Norwegian black metal