1. First Kill 2. Wanderer 3. On a Sea of Blood 4. One Against All 5. Raise Your Horns 6. The Way of Vikings 7. At Dawn’s First Light 8.
1. Deceiver of the Gods 2. As Loke Falls 3. Father of the Wolf 4. Shape Shifter 5. Under Siege 6. Blood Eagle 7. We Shall Destroy 8. Hel (featuring
1. War of the Gods 2. Töck’s Taunt: Loke’s Treachery Part II 3. Destroyer of the Universe 4. Slaves of Fear 5. Live Without Regrets 6. The Last Stand of
1. Twilight of the Thunder God (featuring Roope Latvala) 2. Free Will Sacrifice 3. Guardians of Asgaard (featuring Lars Göran Petrov) 4. Where Is Your God? 5. Varyags of Miklagaard
1. Valhall Awaits Me 2. Runes to My Memory 3. Asator 4. Hermod’s Ride to Hel – Lokes Treachery Part 1 5. Gods of War Arise 6. With Oden on
1. An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm 2. Where Death Seems to Dwell 3. The Fate of Norns 4. The Pursuit of Vikings 5. Valkyries Ride 6. The Beheading of
1. Death in Fire 2. For the Stabwounds in Our Backs 3. Where Silent Gods Stand Guard 4. Versus the World 5. Across the Rainbow Bridge 6. Down the Slopes
1. Bastards of a Lying Breed 2. Masters of War 3. The Sound of Eight Hooves 4. Risen from the Sea (2000) 5. As Long as the Raven Flies 6.
The Avenger is the second full-length studio album by Swedish death metal band Amon Amarth, released by Metal Blade Records on September 2, 1999. It was the first Amon Amarth album with guitarist Johan Söderberg and drummer Fredrik Andersson,
Once Sent from the Golden Hall is the first full-length studio album released by the melodic death metal band Amon Amarth, released by Metal Blade Records. On February 10, 1998, Once Sent from the Golden Hall was released. The
Heavy metal is a way of life, but it is not for the faint of heart. The history of metal is strewn with fading memories of bands that fell apart