- Tero Kalliomäki - Vocals, bowed lyre
- Aadolf Virtanen - Vocals, Bones, Witch drums
- Teppo Tirkkonen - Vocals (growls, throat singing), Bones
- Petri Määttä - Vocals (growls), Bones, Witch drums
- Melina Tarkkala - Vocals (female), Bones
- Harri "Hapa" Lampinen - Drums
- Aapo Romu - Cello
- Samu Lahtinen - Bass, Mouth harp
Kallomäki is a Finnish metal folk/rock band founded in 2018. Their music varies from heavier material to more melodic and even wistful but songs always have a unique sound caused by an electric bowed lyre, instrument build by the band founder, Tero Kalliomäki (Embassy of Silence, Uinuos, Saattue, Blind Hen).
Despite it’s young age, within a year the energetic band has managed to tour in Finland, Estonia and Ireland, shoot several music videos and additionally record their first album Roka Ukri. The songs of this album origin from tale written by Tero. It’s about Roka Ukri, the ancient pagan cult leader. Seeing Kallomäki perform live is an experience as band combines spells, rituals and improvisation with recorded material to create a show from start to end.
REVIEWS AND INTERVIEWS
Is your pencil sharp? Do you like writing? Contact us and maybe you could become a part of Nordic Metal Team.