Journey To The End Of The Night
1. Falling into Darkness
2. In the Realm of the Midnight Sun
3. My Dark Reflections of Life and Death
4. Under Eternal Stars
5. Journey to the End of the Night (Part I)
6. Echoes of Despair (Part II)
7. End of Journey? (Part III)
8. Shattered (Part IV)
Journey to the End of the Night is the debut studio album by the Norwegian progressive metal band Green Carnation, released by The End Records on May 28, 2000. This is also the last composition by Green Carnation featuring Christian “X” Botteri.
The title is a reference to Louis-Ferdinand Celine’s novel Journey to the End of the Night.