1. When the Sun Drank the Weight of Water
2. The Sixteenth Six-Tooth Son of Fourteen Four-Regional Dimensions (Still Unnamed)
3. Inherited Bowel Levitation – Reduced Without Any Effort
4. The Echo (Replacement)
5. The Putrefying Road in the Nineteenth Extremity (…Somewhere Inside the Bowels of Endlessness…)
6. (Within) The Chamber of Whispering Eyes 04:12
7. And You’ll Remain… (In Pieces in Nothingness)
9. The Planet That Once Used to Absorb Flesh in Order to Achieve Divinity and Immortality (Suffocated to the Flesh That It Desired…)
10. The Cry
11. Raped Embalmed Beauty Sleep
12. Introduction (Embalmed Beauty Sleep)
13. Two Independent Organisms → One Suppurating Deformity
14. And the Slimy Flying Creatures Reproduce in Your Brains
15. The Uncontrollable Regret of the Rotting Flesh
Nespithe is the only album recorded by Finnish death metal band Demilich. Originally issued by Necropolis Records in 1993, it was reissued in 1996 for the European market by Repulse Records and in 2003 by Century Media. The reissued version includes The Four Instructive Tales… of Decomposition demo and new artwork.
A remastered edition of the album was released in 2009 on both CD and vinyl by Xtreem Music. This version, unlike the previous Necropolis Records and Century Media releases, is approved by the band.
The album title, “Nespithe”, is the anagram of “The Spine”, constructed by reversing order of three-letter groups from the end of the word. The track title “Erecshyrinol”, meaning “No Lyrics Here” was constructed using the same algorithm.
In 2016, music website No Echo included Nespithe in a feature called “1993: The Year of Death Metal Albums With Killer Groove Parts.”