Fuck You All!!!! Caput tuum in ano est
1. Vi åpner porten til helvete…
2. The Frostbitten Woodlands of Norway
3. Start Up the Incinerator (Here Comes Another Useless Fool)
4. Submit to Satan!!!
5. Diabolism (The Seed and the Sower)
6. Dypfryst / Dette er mitt Helvete
7. Everyday I Must Suffer!
8. The First Cut Is the Deepest
9. Evil Egocentrical Existencialism
10. Shut Up, There Is No Excuse to Live…
Fuck You All!!!! Caput tuum in ano est is the fifth studio album by Norwegian black metal band Carpathian Forest. It was released in June 16, 2006 via Season of Mist, and as of 2018, it is their most recent release. It is also their first (and only) release with guitarist Gøran Bomann (a.k.a. “Blood Pervertor”) on the band’s line-up, and their last one with Tchort — both parted ways with Carpathian Forest in 2014 to form The 3rd Attempt.
Contrasting with the symphonic approach of their previous album, Defending the Throne of Evil, Fuck You All!!!! is a throwback to Carpathian Forest’s earlier, rawer musical style, reminiscent of their debut Black Shining Leather.
The album’s subtitle is Latin for “Your head is [stuck up] in an anus”.